Thursday, August 11, 2011

Still..

I still haven't mastered blogging, so I suppose that means I can't quite drop the 3 grand I would love to invest in a really smashing custom blog. But, that is okay. It seems like I have been the type to think, "once I have this really sweet new toy, computer, the best of..." whatever it is I will be consistent, #1 or whatever in that particular regard. When I went to college my mom took me to Omaha to the Gateway computer store and I remember her spending $3000 on my computer. Yes! $3000... that is why I am such a good sales person, she should have known this when I was a child and I convinced her to make me an ice cream cone Halloween costume... that's for an entirely other post! Anyway, about the computer. I'm not a student and that $3000 computer was just a headache and took up way to much space in my dorm room where I totally could have fit more clothes. So, all in all... the blog will have to wait until I am more consistent.

Something inspired me to write today. A video that J* posted, one of my most favorite photographers. Not for her images, but for who she is and how she has shaped my business and my life. I could watch her intro video 1 thousand times. One day I will have one. Watching it reminded me of my failure, where I have come and where I am going. I am so thankful for this place... this road that seems to be traveling upward. I have failed far, far, far more that I have succeeded, but that just makes the successes that much more delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Love you and loved seeing you!!!!!Until next time...MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete