Monday, August 29, 2011

Feeling Blessed...

We just got back from a weekend in California visiting our wonderful friend Yuan. Yuan is like family to us, just like family. He has seen us both at our best and our worst, nothing is sugar coated, nothing is hidden... we just have a real friendship. His company is always a delight and I know he would walk through fire for us.

Friends like Yuan are hard to come by.

We had such a great time soaking up our surroundings. Walking around Stamford, taking in a Giant's game, running into my old sorority sister's, sipping wine in Sonoma and capturing coast by Santa Cruz and just good company. Somedays I wonder if I am living someone else's life. Who decided that I would be so blessed.

Thanks Yuan for being you, for the laugh's and the car sick adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment