Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25th... beach/more packing/farewell UBS

This will be a quick one... we are trying to get packed up and on the road. I remember the trip out here and we had a quater of the stuff that is in the Jeep now. I have been asking my self how someone as conservative as Paul accumulate so much stuff in two years!

Anyway... we had a great day today. More packing, one last trip to the beach and out to the Crab Shell to say farwell to Paul's UBS co-workers.

They were so fantastic and gracious to him. I can tell how well respected he was at UBS and what a great job he did. I almost got a little teary when Jason Lu told me how much he was going to miss Paul. He said that he was one of the best guys he knew and how much Paul helped him and taught him all he knew.

He will definately be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment