Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 22nd - Leaving on a jet plane...

Monday was a mess... note to self: need to be much better organized. Really? It takes me forever to pack up my stuff. Paul was gracious and patient though, at least a little bit:-)

We headed to Falls City and mom and dad fixed us lunch and took us to the airport. Everything was on time and we flew to LGA. I got there and got a message from Paul, "call me when you get in, I have a surprise for you." He told me he was still in Kansas City, before they got off the runway the air conditioner started smoking and firefighters came... so he wasn't able to leave until Tuesday morning.

He was going to surprise me and take me to the Brooklyn bridge to take some night pictures. But, my personal driver (Yuan) took me instead and we had a great time. There is a little park that is open until 1:00am where you can walk around, relax and have a great view of the city and the bridge. We got back to Stamford at 2:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment