Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Focus on the Family

I am a huge fan of Focus on the Family.  Not only because I had a fantastic experience that their leadership institute in the Summer of 2006, but because I feel they have such a comprehensive ministry, hold true to their values and they are founded on such strong biblical world views.  I listen to Dr. Dobson's podcast and have read a lot of his books and books Focus produces.  Their podcast has given me so many tips on relationships, family, christianity and even political matters.  I know some may disagree that Focus should not mix ministry and politics, but with the direction that our nation is going at this time I like to have some education about what is going on in Washington from a christian perspective.  I don't claim to be an expert by any stretch of the matter at all!  I do wish I was more informed and I have found that through their podcast and one of their ministries, www.citizenlink.com, it has been helpful.  Also check out www.focusonthefamily.com.    

No comments:

Post a Comment