Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whirlwind weekend in MN...

My friend Diane (from Delta Gamma) asked me if I wanted to go up to Minnesota to visit our other friend Jenny for the weekend. I think this trip is becoming an annual thing. Diane and I have great chats and lots of laughs. There is nothing better than old friends. Jen and her husband Murphy have a 1o month old and they wanted me to take a few snaps of their baby Fiona.


This is my crazy friend Jenny. She is beautiful on the inside out. She is one of the funniest people I know. I started laughing right when I got in her house and didn't stop until I walked out the door. Fiona is going to have a wild ride with a mom as fun as Jen!


This makes me want to be a mom. (Someday a long, long time from now:-)




Jen saw this little dress at Mall of America and bought it for my benefit... cute hugh?! I wanted to buy up the whole store because there was so much cute watermelon stuff. I hope I have a girl someday.
Hm.... I wonder what this is?
Curious if I can touch it...

Is mom looking?


Maybe I'll just take a little lick...


Nah... I'll just stick it in there real quick before my mom can catch me... I'm cute, I can get away with it.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I don't visit for a bit and finally... new posts! :) These picts are adorable! That baby girl is precious.

    And about packing the car for the move... wow. Can I just say I'm glad it wasn't me. :) How is Paul? All settled in? Does he like the new job?

    Sorry I have not gotten back to you, it's been crazy busy around here! We have been out-of town a lot and I leave for three weeks this Friday (Young Life camp). Maybe we can pay a vist this fall after things settle down. You still interested in going to a conference with me? Yes, the photography thing is going well. Stephen bought me a new lens the other day; 75 300mm. I'm lovin it. He ordered photoshop elemennts for me today, I would have prefered lightroom, but who can complain when hubby is shelling out for what is only a hobby right now. :) I think he likes my work and is seeing me learning and progress. I am enjoying taking classes; online and in school and I read blogs and magazines too. Anyhow, how is it going for you? What class are you taking now? How are things at the studio?
    Well, better head to bed... I miss ya and love ya! And so do the kids. Tell your parents we said hello!

    ReplyDelete