Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tales from Home...

I hadn't been into the nursing home for a few weeks, I think my small posse of gray haired friends were happy to see me. I sat down to visit with a few women as they were finishing up supper, and a gentlemen at the nearby table was teasing one of the women. The women and I had a short conversation about how much the men act like 12 year old's and they like it even more when we laugh at them. A few minutes later a sweet old man named John wheels up in his scooter and the conversation goes a little something like this:

(John puts his hands on Eva Mae's head sneakily)
Eva Mae: John you about gave me a heart attack!
John: Well Eva Mae, I hope you don't have a heart attack because then I would have to give you mouth to mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment